The end of holiday week one of two is upon us, and it was a pretty good one in terms of the gain opportunities we observed. We expect a subdued end to this short week, but we wanted to swing back around for a couple of longer-term calls we submitted last week in our reports for December 13th (TSM) and December 15th (TKR).
We were tracking the TSM 01/07 $122-124 Calls and the TKR 01/21 $65-70 Calls, and both sets of ideas have gained some good ground this week. Here are the overall increases we’ve witnessed in those ideas so far:
TSM 01/07 $122-124 Calls
$122: .98-2.45 (+150%)
$124: .70-1.68 (+140%)
TKR 01/21 $65-70 Calls
$65: 1.97-4.10 (+108%)
$67.50: .55-1.24 (+125%)
$70: .08-.25 (+212%)
Fresh Options Idea:
SPY 12/23 $467-469 Calls
CROX 01/21 $150-155 Calls
BiondVax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. BVXV:
We would like to close things out by providing a quick update on BVXV which appeared in yesterday’s extended watchlist. While it did produce a multibag run, it did have two separate moves on the day that are worth mentioning.
First it ran from 2.72-3.49 (+28%), followed by a slight pullback and a move from .2.31-3.00 (+30%) for a cumulative total of 58% on the day. .
ALLK, KTTA, ENSC, KXIN, QNRX, GNCA, SBES, GTII, CGAC, AXTG