Endeavor Power Corp. EDVP
Today we’d like to turn our focus to EDVP, a bio-med company whose newly acquired subsidiary (Parallax Diagnostics) has a system of portable, point-of-care medical diagnostic testing equipment. The system is meant to utilize both a hand-held tablet-like device currently under development, and a desktop sample analyzer, which has FDA 510k Cleared testing capability for certain infectious diseases. The company has several related patents, both issued and pending.
The mobile device used in conjunction with the Parallax diagnostic system is a real innovation in the practicality of certain testing applications, giving point-of-care technicians autonomy where lab testing is currently the standard. It falls perfectly in line with a world that, technologically, is changing and growing at a rate never previously observed. Combine the diagnostic capability of a laboratory with the ease of use and portability of a tablet computer, and we think you’ve really got something. Just a few of the intended capabilities of the device include:
- Simple display and menus easy handling.
- Simple and fast test results for immediate application.
- A built-in assay timer to limit operator errors
- Multi-lingual support for use in virtually any country.
- Printable results, (via USB, or wireless network) for further analysis and record keeping
- Parallel testing of multiple parameters or diseases.
- Lightweight (below 3lbs), highly portable and useful in virtually all environments.
- Software upgrades through wireless transfer, direct data transfer or memory stick (USB port)
Jumping over to the stock side of things: Back in November EDVP made a move from the .05-range to as high as .12, gaining 131% in just four trading sessions. This shows us that it can really make some big runs in a short time frame.
Yesterday we observed volume increasing, as the stock broke above its moving averages, which could set the stage for another big breakout.
Last night we published a video chart to our YouTube channel which can be viewed by clicking below.
Also be sure to check out EDVP‘s CEO Interview conducted by Stock Traders Talk Radio Tuesday night.
More Info at: http://endeavorpowercorp.com