BioCurex, Inc BOCX
On Friday, BOCX dipped to .0357 within the first 15 minutes of trading, and subsequently found a high of .047 before backtracking to .04. That means a vigilant trader could have made a 32% gain on the stock during Friday’s session.
It seems as if BOCX is trying to feel out a solid bottom after some really great news was released on Thursday, outlining the company’s new blood test that can supposedly detect prostate cancer, thereby rendering two-thirds of all biopsies unnecessary.
Often after a huge PR, it can take a few trading days for a stock to find its footing, but based on the extremely relevant nature of the PR itself, BOCX should come out of it just fine.
eMax Holdings Corp. EMXC
EMXC had a selloff early last week to .0007, only to bounce back to .0015 by Friday’s close. A lot has been happening with the company as illustrated from the list below outlining EMXC‘s recent progress and achievements.
1. eMax Worldwide is currently working towards changing transfer agents.
2. The company has retained new securities counsel of Martin & Pritchett, P.A.. with offices in Charlotte, NC, and Salt Lake City, UT
3. eMax has opened new offices at Orlando’s Universal Studios Florida Production Group Complex.
4. eMax Worldwide has added Armando Amiralli to their Board of Directors and as VP of Financial Investments
5. eMax Worldwide and eMax Media’s SEC attorneys are currently preparing the required filings and necessary registration statements to be filed regarding current dividend distributions.
6. eMax Worldwide has renewed its subscription for its annual full disclosure service with otcmarkets.com (formerly pinksheets.com)
7. The company completed filing articles of amendment to decrease their authorized common stock from 3,500,000,000 to 2,000,000,000 shares.
We have been on EMXC for quite awhile, and the stock certainly has been good to us, however it is just now beginning to look like the company is really striving toward adding shareholder value in a decisive yet responsible manner, which only excites us further moving forward.